- Easy Usable
- Repair & Rehabilitation
Mcon Super Add
MCON SUPER ADD is used as a cementitious grout additive where a low water/cement ratio and a medium expansion are required. The material is a combination of a plasticizing agent, and a gas producing expansive medium, with suitable fillers; which generates gas during the hydration process before the initial set takes place, counteracts the natural settlement and shrinkage of the grout. Stability and cohesion of grout are greatly increased. The selected fillers used, ensure uniform mixing. MCON SUPER ADD gives controlled expansion to avoid excess pressure built up but sufficient pressure is developed to provide complete contact of the grout with the bearing surfaces, without voids.
Features & Benefits :-
- Improved fluidity so ideal for injection grouting.
- Volume expansion in the wet state to develop non-shrink property.
- Chloride free - does not attack reinforcement or pre stressed cables.
- Increased cohesion.
- Non-shrink property ensures retention of original volume.
- Reduced water/cement ratio ensures low permeability and long term performance in service.
- High compressive strength in the range of 40N / mm2 after 28 days,when using good OPC.
- Facilitates the production of a cohesive grout.
MCON SUPER ADD is used for Bed grouting, non-shrink in filling and jointing, joint filling between precast concrete units, grouting of voids instructural members, grouting of pipe joint and normal repair work where shrinkage must be avoided.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 50000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India
Gala No. 6, Bardanwala Estate, Bandivali Hill Road, Jogeshwari (W) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401340