- Grounding Material
- Industrial Flooring
- Machine foundation grouting
- Dual Expansion
MCON NSG 40 is a blend of Portland cement, graded fillers and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion in the plastic state whilst minimizing water demand. The low water demand ensures high early strength. The graded fillers are designed to assist uniform mixing and produce a consistent free flowing grout. It is suitable for gap widths between 10 mm-50 mm.
Features & Benefits :-
- Dual Expansion Expands in plastic state as well as post initial setting.
- Low water permeability excellent resistance to ingress of water so can be used in Tie rod holes grouting.
- Pre packed Factory controlled mixing avoids onsite batch mixing variations.
- Free Flow Ensures that the grout easily reaches in all slots of the grouting area.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- 25 Kgs Bag
- All India
Gala No. 6, Bardanwala Estate, Bandivali Hill Road, Jogeshwari (W) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401340