- Repair & Rehabilitation
Mcon Micro Concrete
MCON MICRO MORTAR is a ready to use dry powder which requires only addition of clean water at site to produce a free flowing non shrink repair micro concrete. It is composed of good quality cement, properly selected aggregates & additives. It is used & designed for repairing of damaged reinforced concrete elements like columns, beams & structure where the areas are restricted or not easily accessible for proper placement of concrete using vibrator. MCON MICRO MORTAR has excellent flow ability, work ability & proper particle size to reach small & congested reinforcement.
Features & Benefits :-
- Pump able - Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
- Flow able - Flow able mortar hence does not require compaction.
- Shrinkage compensation Controlled expansion system which
- compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
- Durability - Makes repaired sections highly durable & compatible to parent concrete.
- Strength - Develops high initial and ultimate compressive strength.
- Early reinstatement -Rapid strength gain helps in early reinstatement & removal of shuttering.
- Chloride content - Contains no chloride based additive so prevents corrosion of reinforcement.
Areas of Application :-
- Repair of damaged reinforced concrete elements like beams, columns,wall, etc. where access is restricted and compaction is not possible.
- For Jacketing of RCC columns to increase load-taking capacity(strengthening of a vertical members)
- For casting high strength fast setting concrete slabs.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 50000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India
Gala No. 6, Bardanwala Estate, Bandivali Hill Road, Jogeshwari (W) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401340