MCON FIBRE is a unique specially treated fiber reinforcement which instantly disperses throughout the mix. MCON FIBRE ensures tensile and compressive strength to the Concrete which improves the durability of structure. It reduces rate of heat evolution, spreading heat of hydration over longer period & reducing thermal cracking effects. It can be used to reduce the plastic & hardened concrete shrinkages and thus prevent shrinkage cracks in Concrete and mortar.
Features & Benefits :-
- Chemically inert.
- Improves tensile and compressive strength of Concrete.
- Arrests drying shrinkage cracks in Concrete and Mortar.
- Easily and instantly disperses into the mix.
- Reduces permeability hence ensures water tightness.
- Reduces the density hence ensures more yield of mix.
- Minimises steel reinforcement in industrial floors.
- Improves durability of the structure and the plastered surface.
- Can be used with all types of OPC / PPC.
- Free from corrosive substances.
- Improves impact strength, increase fatigue resistance & concrete toughness.
- Non corrosive, non-magnetic, chemically inert and 100% alkali proof.
Standards : MCON FIBRE is a unique specially treated fibre reinforcement for concrete & mortar, conforming to ASTM C-1116-89.
- At Concrete Masonry joints in place of Chicken mesh by mixing in the mortar
- In Industrial floors to minimize construction joints.
- In Waterproof Screeds to have a crack free waterproof screed on top.
- Can be used for internal plaster, External plaster to avoid Shrinkage cracks.
- Concrete repairs, Terrace slab, Industrial floors, Concrete roads.
- Precast concrete, Railway sleepers etc.
- MCON FIBRE is recommended where the objective is to control temperature/ shrinkage cracking while improving basic durability.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India
Gala No. 6, Bardanwala Estate, Bandivali Hill Road, Jogeshwari (W) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401340